Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Assalamualaikum my friends... and fans... (sure i have some...if u read and follow my books...hehe)

Sorry for not writing for such a long time...For what reasons?  For what excuses?  Hmmm...  ermm... I can always give zillions reasons..  but sorry seems to be the hardest word...  and people keep on saying that... but still doing the same mistakes...  or do any other mistakes too!  haha.... 

Thanks for supporting me all these years...  and with SAYANG SEKELIP MATA, my 7th. book, thanks to ALLAH SWT for giving me the ideas to write.. and still write for those readers who still follow my novels...  I can never thank you enough for being so loyal to me from the start...

Okeyy.. dah dah ler cakap omputeh tu jer....  hehe... ok .. ok... sekarang isu apa yang paling hot?  Saya rasa isu lesbian n gay... tul tak?  Hmm...  So, saya rasa it is a high time for us to discuss about this.  Tapi in a way, biar kita buat cara e-novel jer...  So, kalo teman2 semua nak komen ke... nak bagi idea ke utk `menyedapkan' lagi cerita...  bagi je idea... then saya akan cuba utk menulis mengikut selera anda...  nak jadikan citer tu lebih menarik!  Setuju tak?  Hehe.... sapa setuju angkat tangan cepat! Haha... nak kira...

No comments: